Monday, December 6, 2010

Celebrate

I think its time to celebrate.....I believe everyone's lists have been posted.

Great job! Now the shopping part, my favorite (ha ha).

The poll re: the new tradition of a sort of prize-winning fun game is still up in the air. I'd love to know anyone's thoughts. It was a tie between "yes" and "just tell me what to do" so at this time I will wait to see if anyone has some thoughts and then either 1) wait until its too late and not do it or 2) decide to do it and see if it is so fun we will never have another holiday without.

let me know any thoughts, comments are fine.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we could all do a contribution to a charity or something like that? The Human Fund? I don't know. I voted for 'just tell me what to do.' Posted by Justin

    ReplyDelete