Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chris' CHRIStmas List

I am kind of wearing the heel of my favorites shoes out - they are Keens...I looked on the Keen website for ideas...
I would like a pair of brown size 12 shoes, I will put some styles and colors that I like down. Some of the colors say black, even though they are brown...
Kelona WP Lace in the color slate black
Finlay in the color bison
Austin in the colors woodbury, black olive or potting soil

I am also eyeing a pair of fleece lined jeans like LL Bean's Double L relaxed fit (40x30).

And lastly a book that I am sure will provide hours of great sleep: The Handbook of Fractures by Koval. The soft cover version is good to lug back and forth to work while on call....

Hope everyone is doing well and Happy Holidays...


2 comments:

  1. I forgot this: the Reebok Boston Bruins Center Ice Reversible Knit Hat

    http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4407019&cp=3176608&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting this posted. I have the flannel lined jeans - love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete